USB-C 4 port hub with Type-C power delivery source operation supports 20V/14.5V/12V/5V power range. The USB-C PD hub is constructed with a metal case for industrial and commercial use. Power is obtained through the 20V power input at the barrel connector or 2-wire terminal connector. Surge protection of 15KV across all ports protects USB devices connected to it.
The USB-C 4 port Hub includes 2 USB-C PD-Source ports and 3 USB 3.2 Gen 1 USB Type-A ports. The LED power indicator is built-in showing power to the hub is active and ready to use. Use this USB Type-C hub where power delivery is required to charge mobile phones or tablets, while connected to you USB-C enabled Laptop. Mounting can be done on any flat surface, i.e. wall, table top, under table.
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Compliant to Gen1 Specifications
- Suports USB PD (power delivery) source features
- Up stream female port: 1x USB-C PD USB 3.2 Gen 1 Connector
- Down stream female port: 1x USB-C PD and 3x USB-A connectors
- USB-C PD Source Modes: 20V/14.5V/12V/5V
- Multi Transaction Translators per hub
- Metal case and Screw Lock for critical applications
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps, and 1.5Mbps speeds
- Power input requirement: +19-20V DC
- Dimensions: 5.98(L)x2.35(W)x0.93in(H)
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 4 port hub with 2 C-ports and 3 USB-A ports
- Power supply 20V @ 3.25A 65Watt Max Rated and power cord
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 C male to C male cable
- Paper installation guide
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
Jeff A. –
Does not Work With Handful of Devices
Well, this hub is not working out well…. Corsair products (keyboard, Nexus, Elgato Stream Deck) do not work with this hub, they work fine in my el cheapo 4 port grommet hole hub but not this high quality, USB hub. Reluctant to return for refund, it works with other components. Ordered a different hub that I can mount under desk, if that one works then this one is going back.