The USB-NET-4A USB 2.0 Over IP Network Industrial 4-Port Hub – TCP/IP Network’s built-in high performance processor support enables 4 high speed USB 2.0 ports to connect a wide range of USB-based devices to a Gigabit Ethernet network. It allows multiple USB devices to be shared with many client PCs.
This USB 2.0 Over IP Network device supports screw-lock features for the downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw-lock USB cables. It prevents accidental disconnection from the USB cables while processing Data during operation.
The USB-NET-4A provides the scalability to quickly adapt devices to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to Ethernet interface allowing you to add USB connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With USB Plug-and-Play features, the on-screen installation instructions of Install Wizard make easy work of connecting your device. You don’t have to configure, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the USB devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The NET-USB-4A is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Provides 4 USB 2.0 Host Ports over Ethernet or IP
- Allows Working With Remote USB Devices as with local ones
- Multiple USB Devices Can Be Shared on Server
- Supports USB Devices Safe Removal function
- Auto Sharing of New USB Devices
- Works in USB Hub Mode or Ethernet Mode, USB
- Devices Can Be Switched to USB or Ethernet Host
- Metal Case and USB Screw Lock Mechanism enhances the Reliability
- IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto Cross-over Ethernet Port
- Compatible with Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous Type USB Devices
- Supports High Speed/Full Speed USB2.0 Peripherals
- DC Jack for DC 7~24V Power Input
- User-Friendly Web and PC GUI Interface
Gigabit Ethernet Port:
- IEEE 802.3 compliant 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port with full duplex operation
- Supports Auto-Cross Feature for Ethernet different Cables
- Fully compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1; Forward compatible with USB 2.0, the USB connector equips the Screw Lock Mechanism
- Supports 4 High Speed USB ports (USB 2.0)
- Supports Screw Lock Mechanism for USB Connectors
- Supports USB Bus Power
- Backward Compatible with USB1.1 Devices
- Compatible with bulk, interrupt and isochronous type USB devices
- Dimensions: 5.98in(L) x 2.36in(W) x 1.03in(H) (15.20 x 6.01 x 2.63 cm)
- Hub Weight: .65 lbs.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,
- A wide range +7~24V DC power Input for internal network and USB bus power
- Operating Temp.: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20° to 85°C (-4° to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- 4 port USB 2.0 Over IP Hub
- 12V 3A output power adapter and cord
- Software driver disc
- Paper installation guide
- 2 pin Phoenix connector
Alternate Model No.: NET-USB-4A