The “USB-C” or “USB Type-C” is the newest universal USB connector that is capable of data transfer speeds of 10 Gbps and can supply up to 5A for the ability to carry up to 100 Watts. The USB-C connector will work with previous USB versions; however, this is based on the USB specifications and proper connection ports must be used. Like the Apple reversible lightning connector, the new USB-C connector is reversible, the user does not have to worry about which way the connector is placed and avoids possible port or plug damage. For hard to reach ports, the cable features an angled Type-C connector on one end. Due to USB-C’s reversible design, the angled port can be oriented left or right.
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 2 specifications with up to 10Gbps data speeds.
- Reversible plug orientation: Power and Ground will be correct regardless of orientation.
- Compatible with Low Speed, Full Speed, and High Speed USB specifications.
- Power Production: Ability to provide 100W of power with USB 3.2 Gen 2.
- Usage: Can be used with mobile devices, laptops, and tablets supporting Type-C port connections and power output.
- Offered in 1.6ft., 3.2ft., and 5.9ft. variations.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C to Right Angle Type-C Cable 5A 100W
1x Male USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
1x Angled Male USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C