The CG-4U3CML is a 4-port Type-C USB3.2 Gen 1 Metal Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.1 Gen 1 and works up to 5Gbps. It provides 1 USB-C upstream port and 4 USB-C downstream facing ports.
With the RISC-like USB3.2 controller, the CG-4U3CML is backward compatible with any USB3.2/2.0/1.1 devices which connected to its downstream ports.
The CG-4U3CML provides a unique self-powered mode working with a wide range (+7~48V DC) input DC power from its terminal blocks and DC jack connectors. It supports fast USB charging specifications by turning its downstream ports from a Standard Downstream Port (SDP) into a Charging Downstream Port (CDP) or a Dedicated Charging Port (DCP).
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs and mobile devices, the CG-4U3CML provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
- Compliant with USB3.2 Gen 1 Specifications
- 1 upstream USB-C and 4 downstream USB-C connectors
- Power connectors: terminal blocks and DC jack
- +7~48V DC wide range power input
- Supports USB-C screw-lock cables
- Detects flip-able/reversible plugging
- Support speeds: 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High-speed), 12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed)
- Supports 15KV ESD surge protection for each port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Supports fast USB Battery Charging: CDP and DCP modes
- Provides 0.9A each for all 4 USB downstream ports
- Supports wall and DIN RAIL mounting options
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: Standard Models: -20 to 75°C (-4 to 167°F)
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: Up to 2000 m
- Windows 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 163 x 55.0x 31.2 mm (6.41 x 2.16 x 1.22 in)
- Weight: (product only) 200g (0.44 lb)
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Hub
- Product Manual
- Din rail clip and screws
- 2 Pin phoenix connector
- 3′ Screw lock USB-C to USB-C cable