The CG-4A32G1PCIe-x4 4-Port USB3.2 Gen 1 PCI Express Card provides a reliable solution for Desktop, Server and Thin-Client computers to connect to USB3.2 peripherals over the new industrial PCI Express slot.
The multiple independent USB3.2 Gen 1 channel architecture supports concurrent operation of up to 127 physical USB devices for each channel while maintaining all speed compatibility with USB1.1 and USB2.0, it supports USB1.1 Low-Speed (1.5Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), USB2.0 High-Speed (480Mbps) and USB3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps), It also supports all USB compliant data transfer type such as Control, Bulk, Interrupt, and Isochronous Transfer. It is an ideal technology for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcams, scanners, and many more.
The USB3.2 function supports many popular devices, including digital video camcorders, hard disks, Pen Drives, CD-R, CD-RW, Camera and high-resolution color printers. With its complete hardware and software supports, the CG-4A32G1PCIe-x4 provides a true high performance I/O solution for users are demanding the USB3.0 consumer and professional devices.
- Fully x4 PCI Express Gen2 Specification Compliant
- 4 Independent Channel USB3.2 Gen 1 Host Ports up to 20Gbps Total Throughput
- Fully Compliant with USB3.2 Gen 1 Specification and Intel xHCI Specification
- Supports the Following Speed Data Rate: Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)/Full-Speed (12Mbps), High-Speed (480Mbps), Super-Speed (5Gbps)
- Supports all USB Compliant Data Transfer Type As Follows: Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous Transfer
- 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Port by Power Connector
- Supports Both Standard and Low Profile Form Factors
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8,x, 10 and Linux