USB 3.1 Gen1 High Temp Hub
The CG-G14PHHT is a USB3.1 Gen1 Industrial Hub that complies with Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.1 (Gen1) with up to 5Gbps data transmission. The USB 3.1 4 Port Hub operates with a wide temperature range from -40 to +85°C. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB3.1 Gen 1 screw-lock connectors.
The industrial USB hub has a RISC-like USB3.1 Gen 1 controller; it is backward compatible when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB2.0/1.1 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB2.0/1.1 compliant host.
The CG-G14PHHT provides a unique self-power mode to work with wide range (+7~48V) input DC power from its terminal blocks (power adapter sold separately). It supports USB charging specifications by turning its downstream ports from a Standard Downstream Port (SDP) into Charging Downstream Port (CDP) or Dedicated Charging Ports (DCP).
The CG-G14PHHT 4 Port USB 3.1 hub incorporates heat distribution plates on both sides of the hub and vents on both ends. The USB 3.1 Hub also has mounting options for flat surface or DIN Rail making it versatile for industrial applications.
4 Port USB 3.1 Gen1 Hub Features
- Compliant with USB Specification Rev. 3.1 Gen 1
- Metal Case with DIN RAIL Mounting Kit for Industrial Critical Applications
- Built-in RISC-like USB3.1 Gen 1 Hub Controller
- Provides 4 Downstream USB3.1 Gen 1 Facing Ports
- Supports 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High-speed),12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection for Each Port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Supports +7~48V DC Wide Range Self-power Input
- Support USB Battery Charging: CDP and DCP modes
- Supports up to 3A USB Bus Power for Each Port
- Supports USB Screw-Lock Cable Mechanism
- Support Wide Operating Temperature: -40~85°C
For systems with USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 2.0, or USB 1.1 Ports
USB3.1 Gen 1 ports
- Provides 4 USB downstream ports which managing up to 5Gbps:
- Compliant with USB Specifications 3.0
- Provides 4 USB3.1 Gen 1 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Supports Multi Transaction Translators per Hub
- Supports +7~48V DC Wide Range Input Self-power Mode from Terminal Blocks
- Supports 1.5A USB Bus Power for Each Downstream Port
- Supports USB Screw-lock Cable Mechanism
- Built-in 15KV ESD Surge Protection for each port.
Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, DVD drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices
- Supports 4 external USB3.1 Gen 1 Type-A connectors and 1 USB3.1 Gen 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter.
- Operating Temp.: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Storage Temp: -40 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
6.41”(L)x2.48”(W)x1.71”(H) (163.0×63.0x31.0 mm)
- 4-Port USB3.1 Gen1 Induatrial Hub
- 5ft. USB Screw lock A to B Cable
- 2-Wire Terminal Plug
- DIN Rail Clip & Screws
- Paper Installation Guide