The USBG-3X4M USB 3.2 Gen 1 4-Port Industrial hub with power supply provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectors. It supports screw-lock features for both upstream (USB type B) and downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw-lock USB cables. The screw-lock features are a preventative measure against accidental disconnection from the USB cables and hub.
With built-in single chip USB 3.2 Gen 1 controller, it is backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 or USB 3.2 Gen 1 compliant host.
The USBG-3X4M USB 3.2 Gen 1 4-Port Industrial Hub design incorporates dual power conversion systems. This allows the hub to provide the USB 3.2 Gen 1 specification maximum of 900ma current on each port. There is no other USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub currently on the market that can provide this much power to all connected devices, simultaneously.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 Specification Revision 1.0
- Rigid and Wall-mountable metal case
- Provides 4 Downstream ports
- Supports Screw Lock Mechanism for Upstream and Downstream connectors to enhance reliability
- Supports SuperSpeed, High-Speed, and Full-Speed (USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2.0, and 1.1)
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered modes.
- Supports 900MA Buss Power for each Downstream Port (When using external power supply).
- Dimensions: 6.013in(L) 7.013 (w/flange) x 2.350(W) x .955in(H)
- Hub Weight: .65 lbs.
- Windows XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 4 port industrial hub
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 A to B cable
- 12V 3A output power adapter and power cord
- 2 pin Phoenix power connector
- Paper installation guide
*Surface Mounting screws not included.