USB C Power Extender Kit for Nest Cam IQ / Outdoor
The CG-PWRPNESTKIT is a Nest Cam USB Power Extender with power over Ethernet (PoE) kit enabling a longer data and power connection. The Nest Cam currently includes a stock 25ft. USB Type-C cable that connects to a USB C power source. Coolgear’s Nest Cam USB C extender kit provides a solid solution to extend power and data Nest Can distance.
How the Nest Cam IQ Power Extender Works
Coolgear has developed a 22W Power Pod (as shown in the images above). The USB-C Power Pod in combination with a splitter and a power source can add an additional 100 meters. to your connection. A Cat6 cable with RJ45 male ends plugs into the RJ45 female power source, then to the splitter. The splitter barrel connector plugs into the Power Pod and the Nest Cam USB-C cable to the Power Pod.
This PoE Nest Cam Extender Kit works with bothe Nest Cam IQ Outdoor and Indoor.
Nest Cam IQ USB Extender Kit Features
- Extends the length of the Nest Cam IQ power and data connection up to an additional 100 meters.
- Compact effective Passive PoE solution for Nest Cam IQ USB Type C connection.
- Kit includes Power Pod, splitter, and power adapter.
- Supports the 5-15V PD DC range of various Nest Cam’s
- Cost effective solution to extend the working length of the Nest Cam.
- No addition items needed with this 3pc. kit.
- Length: 7.250 in
- RJ45 female power input from source
- Standard Barrel connector
22W USB-C Power Pod
- Supports PD Profiles: 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A
- Input: 5.5 x 2.1mm Barrel 18-24V DC, Output: USB-C Female
- Very High Efficiency up to 97%
- Variable voltage input :20 – 28V
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 60°C
- Humidity: 5-90%
- Dimensions: 2.1in(L) x 1.2in(W) x 1.0in(H)
Passive PoE Power Supply
- Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output 24.0V / 1A
- RJ45 female Data & Power Out jack
- Nest Cam IQ
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor
In the Kit
- 1x PoE Power Adapter
- 1x Splitter Cable
- 1x 22W DC to USB-PD Black Power Pod
Not Included in the Kit
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor
- Ethernet cable ( works with Cat 5e or Cat 6 )