Coolgear’s new CG-POE15VPD USB C with PD (power delivery) PoE Splitter for Nest Cam Outdoor & Nest Cam Indoor. This is a remote USB Type C PD Power over Ethernet device to use with any Active or Passive PoE Switch. It’s designed to provide power at 15Volt PD profile to All PD Nest Family Cameras with type C port. The isolated design has your safely in mind with thermal protection as well as over voltage and current protection.
With our Mini USB PDoE adapter you can power your Nest Cam directly with your Ethernet cable, bypassing the bulky A/C adapter near the camera. The CG-POE15VPD POE to USB C converter also has built-in output overload, short-circuit protection. This USB C PD module is specifically designed for low voltage applications 20V~5V. 15Volt USB PD profile used in Google Nest Camera IQ works flawlessly. We can provide all PD Profiles over our Power Delivery over Ethernet PDoE adapter up to 12 Watts of Power.
The USB C with PD PoE adapter provides a 1500VDC (input to output) isolation barrier and has ESD protection for an All-In- One mini size adapter.
USB C with PDoE Features (Power Delivery over Ethernet)
- Smallest USB C PD adapter in the world.
- 60% smaller than any other PoE to USB type C solution.
- Overload & short-circuit protection.
- Industrial temperature operation.
- Has a maximum ambient operating temperature of 78°C.
- Made to withstand harsh environments.
- 9-12Watt PD profile specifically designed for Nest Camera 15Volt PDO.
- Power Input: PoE PD IEEE802.3af compliant POE (PDoE)
- Power Output: USB Type C PD.
- Status LED.
- Dimensions: 54mm(L)x 29mm(W)x25mm(H)
- Fully IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af compliant POE.
- Operating Temperature: 5C-78C (41F to 172F)
- Class 0 (0.44 Watts to 12.95 Watts) USB type C PD 9-12Watt PD profile specifically designed for Nest Camera 15Volt PDO.
- 1500VDC isolation (input to output).
- Class 0 signature.
- USB C with PD PoE adapter
We have had multiple reports of incompatibility with Araknis hardware. At this time customers planning to use PoE switches are encouraged to use Netgear brand equipment.