Type-C PoE Splitter with wide PD Support
The CG-POEUACSP Type-C PoE SPlitter is an IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet device. The splitter uses the PD Type-C port to support 5V/9V/12V/15V and 20V power output profiles. The CG-POPEUACSP also incorporates a USB Type-A port with QC3.0 technology, the two ports output 24V total. The PoE Splitter is DIN Rail mountable for easy access and use in your device environment. Compatible with the IEEE 802.3af/at standard it provides more flexibility for USB Type-C peripheral equipment installed.
Type-C USB PoE Splitter Features
- USB-PD specification Revision 3.0 Version 1.1
- USB Type-C Specification Revision 1.3
- Support USBPD Optional Programmable Power Supply (PPS) and QC 4.0
- Supports Type-C VBUS OVP, UVP, OCP, and SCP
- Legacy Charging protocols BC 1.2, QC 3.0, AFC and Apple Charging
- Supports direct feedback to control the output voltage of the power regulators
- Supports field firmware upgrades over CC Interfaces
- 1 RJ45 PoE PSE input port for data + power.
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet data output port data only.
- Support IEEE802.3at/af power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Support 10/100/1000Base-TX.
- Support DIN-rail & wall-mount installation.
- Diagnostic LED indicators for PoE
- Operating Temperature: 40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Supports IEEE802.3at/af PoE standards
- Supports PD Profiles: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V
- 100 meters max distance with Cat5
- Dimensions: 95(W) x 70(D) x 30 mm(H)
- Aluminum Case