The MSD-SRF4X Industrial 4-Port RS-232 to Ethernet Data Gateway addresses the need to connect individual RS-232C devices, such as PLCs, meters, sensors, to an IP-based Ethernet LAN. It allows your application software to access serial devices anywhere on a local area network or the Internet.
The 4-Port RS-232 to Ethernet Data Gateway has a built-in watch dog function that is designed to reset the MSD-SRF4X when the hardware hangs because some other unknown causes in the system.
The MSD-SRF4X 4-Port RS-232 to Ethernet Gateway is easy to install and use remotely through a variety IP addressing methods (UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, DHCP, ARP-Ping). It is ideal for applications requiring RS232 serial port environments and network device management.
- Virtual Com port software included
- Provides 4-Port Serial RS-232C over Ethernet
- Provides 4 DB9 RS-232C Male Connectors
- RS-232C Speed from 300bps to 115.2Kbps
- Provides one 10/100Mbps, RJ45 LAN Port
- Supports Setup and Connect Passwords
- Supports Standard Windows Socket Protocol
- Provides TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP
- Built-in Watch Dog Feature
- Wall Mounting Kit Included
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps, RJ45 connector
- Protocols: UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, DHCP, ARP-Ping
- RS-232 Connector: DB9 male
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,6,7,8
- Speed: 300bps to 115.2Kbps
- Provides wall mounting Kit
- Watch Dog Function
- A built-in watch dog function is designed to reset the MSD-SRF4X when the hardware/software hangs.
- 5V DC, 250mA (max) from DC Jack Power Input Connector
- Optional +7 – 40V DC through 2-wire power terminal connector
- Power supply is not included
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 558C (32 to 1318F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 858C (-4 to 1858F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8