The USB-16COMi-M USB to 16-Port RS-422 485 Serial Adapter is designed for industrial applications and environments making your user experience more efficient when it comes to serial port expansion. The USB 16COM Serial Adapter instantly adds sixteen (16) RS-232 serial communication ports to your system.
Plug-and-Play installation with hot plug features set the adapter up for automatic detection for use as a COM port. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts or configuration needed, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The adapter has a built-in switching power supply of 100V/240V (input) inside the chassis.
DIN rail brackets for an industrial mounting environments are included for mounting to a 19 inches rack, and the rack mount kits are included with the adapter. The USB 16COM Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports. There is no need to open the chassis to set the operation modes since the 16 DIP switches are located externally (pictured above) for easy RS-422, RS-485 mode settings.
- Adds sixteen RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- External DIP switches for easy RS-422, RS-485 mode settings
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- RS-422 data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
- RS-485 4-wire data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-
- RS-485 2-wire data signals: Data-, Data+
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Built-in termination and biasing
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Built-in switching power supply of 100V~240V
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-422/RS-485 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Supports Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and Linux
- Standard 19-inch, 1U rackmount chassis
- 16 port RS422/485 serial adapter
- Din Rail mounting plates and screws
- Rack mounting brackets and screws
- USB A to B cable
- Power cord
- Driver disk
*Surface Mounting screws not included.