CoolGear’s new USB C to VGA adapter cable supports high resolution output from a Type-C USB connection. The VGA adapter cable supports a max resolution of up to 2048 x 1152 at 60Hz over its 5 meter length. Its USB C to VGA configuration will work with DP ALT Mode devices such as various laptop, tablets, or mobile phones.
Supported resolutions: 800×600 (SVGA), 1024×768 (XGA), 1600×1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920×1200 (WUXGA) & 2048×1152.
Featuring gold plated connectors and screw locking VGA connector, the USB C to VGA cable makes for a hassle free installation. Use this adapter cable for VGA output to your compatible display for home or office environments.
USB C to VGA Cable Features
- Supports USB-C Male input and VGA Male output
- Long 5m (16ft.) cable length
- Support for per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- No external power supply needed
- VGA maximum resolution of up to 2048 x 1152 at 60Hz
- HDCP content protection