Fast Charge OLD and NEW at the same time, with Type C ports as well as type A ports
Coolgear’s CGL-4P180WUC is a Coolgear designed and manufactured High power charging hub. Each UBS Type-C port has an output of 45W supporting USB-PD applications. It’s wide range of USB power delivery voltages are from 5V to 20V. The USB-C ports voltages are 5/9/12/15/20 and its Type-A ports are QC 3.0 with 15W per port.
Power delivery levels of the High Power 180W USB Type-C charger hub include 10/15/27/36/45W. We have designed the Type-C USB PD charging hub with high charging demands in mind, this makes it an EXCELLENT choice for USB-C device charging support!
- Mobile multi port device charging using USB Type-C Power Delivery.
- Laptop charging carts, cases and systems.
- HP,Dell,Asus, Apple MacBook or Chromebook charging stations.
- Retail displays for the latest USB type C devices.
Features & Benefits
- Works with ALL USB PD Device as well as Legacy Type A devices.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-C Power Delivery ports supporting up to 45W per port.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-A Legacy Port with QC 3.0/Apple Fast Charge supporting up to 15W per port.
- Can charge 4 Apple MacBook’s, Chromebook’s or other USB Type-C PD power hungry products.
- Supports all USB-PD Power Delivery voltages from 5V to 20V. (5/9/12/15/20) on type C ports and up to 15 Watt per port on type A ports.
- Supports all USB Power Delivery power levels: 10/15/27/36/45W.
- Backwards compatible with all USB standards BC 1.2 and Apple Fast Charge as well as QC3.0.
- Supports USB-PD, SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM etc.
- UL Listed Power Supply
- CE Tested and marked.
- FCC Part 15 Tested and marked.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection inside a Steel fireproof enclosure.
Environmental & Operation Ratings
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Input: 24V / 10.5A
- Variable DC Output as per USB Power Delivery Specification: 5 – 20V at up to 3A per USB port.
- PD-Power HUB 4X60
- User Guide
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
There are no reviews yet.