CG-PCIe31-AC Product Description
Enable 10Gbps data transmission in your current Desktop, Workstation or Server by installing a small form factor PCIe card! Coolgear’s USB 3.1 PCIe Card brings you the SuperSpeed + data processing you’ve been looking for, by installing this USB 3.1 PCIe Card you are adding two port connection, one type-A and the other, the reversible USB-C connector.
Once installed, your new USB 3.1 ports will enable up to 10Gbps data speed by processing the information through your USB 3.1 Type-C Cable to the PCIe Card (Host Controller Card), the card is powered internally by the 15-Pin SATA power connector from your computers power supply, installation of the card itself is easy as it installs like any other PCI Express card in your system.
Differences between PCIe x1 and x2 cards
|PCIe X1 card visually has both a narrow and wide contact area for the PCI slot||The PCIe X2 visually has two wide contact points for connection to the PCI slot.|
USB 3.1 PCIe Card Features
- Compliant with GEN2 specification
- Up to 10Gbps bandwidth performance
- Supports USB 3.1, USB 3.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices
- Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1/Gen2 connected devices
- Compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1, Mac OS 10.7 or above, Linux, Ubuntu 10.4 or above (Kernel 2.6.38 and later.
- A Desktop, Workstation, or Server with an available PCIe 3.0 slot
- Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1, Mac OS 10.7 or above, Linux, Ubuntu 10.4 or above (Kernel 2.6.38 and later.
- 1 x USB 3.1 PCIe Card
- 1 x Driver Disk
- 1 x User Manual
- 71mm (w) x 68.44 (h)