The SG-PCIE2S422485IS 2 Port PCI RS422 / 485 PCI Express is designed to easily connect 2 additional PCI RS422 / 485 serial ports to your PC, workstation, thin client, or server. This instantly provides RS422 / 485 Serial port expansion via the PCI Express bus with included Optical Isolation & Surge Suppression are Built-In.
Also available from the following online retailers:
The 2 Port PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers on your system. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future).
The SG-PCIE2S422485IS PCI Express card is compatible with new and legacy RS422 / 485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature allowing for minimal effort. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies becoming available. Our entire product line of PCI Cards offer many choices to help expand your network to grow with your requirements.
With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard once the card is installed, It’s that simple. System recognition while installing means you won’t have to deal with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCIE2S422485IS PCI Express card is an ideal solution for your expanding serial applications.
- Two 16C950 UART Serial Ports over PCI Slot
- Compliant to PCI Specification 3.0, 133MB/s
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- Supports Low Profile Form Factor with Short Bracket
- Two DB9-male Connectors over Octopus Cable
- 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications
- RS-422/485 speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- Optional DB9 to 5-pin Terminal Block Adapters
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2008, 2003, XP, Win 2000, Linux, and Mac OSX
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
Two DB9-male RS422/485 Connectors, the key benefits are:
- Connector: Two DB9 Male Connectors
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by a Jumper
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Two DB9-male Connectors
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2008, 2003, XP, Win 2000, Linux, and Mac OSX
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 3.34” x 2.04” (8.50cm x 5.20cm)