The 2 Port PCI RS422 / 485 SG-PCI2S422485OCTIS card with Breakout Cable and supporting low profile form factor is designed to work with your PC, workstation, thin client, or server in mind. This expansion card provides instant 2 Port PCI RS422 / 485 Serial port expansion via the PCI bus already in your computer.
Also available from the following online retailers:
The SG-PCI2S422485OCTIS is compatible with both new and legacy RS422 / 485 devices via its Breakout Cable from the PCI card interface installed. It is very easily installed and ready to use with its plug-and-play feature. When in use with the Breakout Cable, It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Our complete product line of RS422 / 485 PCI cards offer many choices in helping you to expand and grow your network with your requirements.
With the 2 Port PCI Plug-and-Play features and drivers Installation is more convenient and less of a struggle. Configuring the I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices is not necessary, the system will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCI2S422485OCTIS 2 Port PCI RS422 / 485 with Breakout Cable is an ideal solution for your expanding applications. Your devices are kept safe from damage from with its featured Surge Protection and Isolation circuit.
- Two 16C950 UART Serial Ports over PCI Slot
- Compliant to PCI Specification 3.0, 133MB/s
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- Supports Low Profile Form Factor with Short Bracket
- Two DB9-male Connectors over Octopus Cable
- 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications
- RS-422/485 speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- Optional DB9 to 5-pin Terminal Block Adapters
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2008, 2003, Win2000, XP, NT, Me, Win98, and Linux
Additional Features & Specifications:
- For 32-bit 33/66MHZ PCI Bus Systems
- Fully PCI Bus Specification 3.0 compliant
Two DB9-male RS-422/485 Connectors, the key benefits are:
- Connector: 2 DB9 Male Connectors
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS-422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS-485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS-485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by Jumpers
- ATTATM: Auto RS-485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
l Two DB9-male Connectors over DB25 Octopus Cable
l Supports Low Profile PCI Form Factor with Short Bracket
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2008, 2003, Win2000, XP, NT, Me, Win98, and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 4.72” x 2.51” (12.00cm x 6.40cm)