The SG-PCIE2S422485 2 Port PCI RS422 /485 Express card is designed for PC, workstation, thin client, or server applications to provide instant RS422 /485 Serial port expansion. The port expansion is carried via the PCI Express bus which provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus maintaining backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers.
Also available from the following online retailers:
The architecture SG-PCIE2S422485 2 port PCI RS422 /485 Express Card offers a high-performance, point-to-point, serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec and up to 4GBytes/sec. This PCI Express Card can also provide for future speeds of up to 8GBytes/sec in new serial applications.
The SG-PCIE2S422485 is compatible with new and legacy RS422 / 485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature along with its Installation Wizard. It provides the versatility and scalability to quickly adapt to newer serial technologies. The 2 port PCI RS422 /485 Express Card product line offers numerous choices to expand your network grow with your requirements.
We’ve made it easy! You don’t have to configure I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA or others when you are connecting your devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCIE2S422485 2 port PCI RS422 /485 Express Card is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Supports 2 DB9-male Connectors
- Support 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS422/485 Speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- Optional Model: Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
Two DB9-male RS422/485 Connectors, the key benefits are:
- Connector: Two DB9 Male Connectors
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by a Jumper
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Two DB9-male Connectors
- Windows XP, Win 7 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 3.93” x 2.75” (10.00cm x 7.00cm)