The CG-1SCBH PCMCIA Host controller cardbus is ideal for a wide variety of applications including field data collection, industrial control and monitoring.
Also available from the following online retailers:
The CG-1SCBH PCMCIA Host controller features complete hardware and complete driver support, the CG-1SCBH is an ideal upgrade to support all UART-serial-compatible devices for the rapidly changing Notebook computer to preserve user’s investment in serial interface.
The CG-1SCBH is compact in size and low power requirements to support the major serial portable devices. The UART is the newest generation of the 16C950. This PCMCIA Host controller cardbus is equipped with a 128-byte deep data FIFO and auto-flow control features to speed up the data transfer to 115.2Kbps without the under-run and over-run problems.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- 115.2Kbps (basic model).
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs.
- 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Supports 1 RS232C Serial Port with a DB9M Cable.
- 16-Bit PCMCIA R7.1 and backward Compatible.
- 16C950 UART compatible, 128-byte deep FIFOs per Transmitter and Receiver.
- Up to 460Kbps baud rate.
- Automated in band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions.
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#
- OS Support:
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X