AnyplaceUSB-S2 USB over IP server supports two USB 2.0 ports. The server supports USB over network sharing functionality. Connect your USB device to the USB over IP server and it can be shared and accessed by any computer over wired or wireless network from anyplace in the world. The USB over IP server, when used in conjunction with the AnyplaceUSB software, enables USB remote connection. The app makes the USB port available to be accessed, shared and used over IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN and the Internet from any remote locations.
- Provides two networked USB 2.0 over Ethernet device port.
- Password authorization and traffic encryption for data security and safety.
- Any authorized users in an office next door or in another country may remotely access your USB devices through AnyplaceUSB app client.
- Supports high speed isochronous USB devices.
- Able to share USB security software protection dongles conveniently using features of AnyplaceUSB software program.
- LEDs for USB status indication.
- CE, FCC approval.
- Windows: 10, 8 , 7
- Linux: Kernel 2.6.18 ~ 5.0 Debian 32/64bit | RPM 32/64bit
- Anyplace USB Server
- 12V-1A power supply
- CD with Drivers and Manual