AnyplaceUSB-S4 USB over IP server supports four USB 2.0 ports.The server supports USB over network sharing functionality. Connect your USB device to the USB over IP server and it can be shared and accessed by any computer over wired or wireless network from anyplace in the world. The USB over IP server, when used in conjunction with the AnyplaceUSB software, enables USB remote connection. The app makes the USB port available to be accessed, shared and used over IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN and the Internet from any remote locations.
- Provides four networked USB 2.0 over Ethernet device port.
- Password authorization and traffic encryption for data security and safety.
- Any authorized users in an office next door or in another country may remotely access your USB devices through AnyplaceUSB app client.
- Supports high speed isochronous USB devices.
- Able to share USB security software protection dongles conveniently using features of AnyplaceUSB software program.
- LEDs for USB status indication.
- CE, FCC approval.
- Windows: 10, 8 , 7
- Linux: Kernel 2.6.18 ~ 5.0 Debian 32/64bit | RPM 32/64bit
- Anyplace USB Server
- 12V-1A power supply
- CD with Drivers and Manual
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
J. Estal –
It works. Software could be better.
I got it to work, but had download the correct manual, and then to figure out the software.Three days later, it was dead. So I’m returning for a replacement.
Andrew blair –
I’ve used Belkin and other similar TCIP/USB hubs in past.. this one is by far better in terms of reliability and ease of use/installation.
although it is undocumented, You can have it launch and connect specific devices on Windows startup. (just put the executable in startup folder)