Supply power to PD Compatible USB-C Devices
Coolgear’s new Type-C PoE Splitter, enables USB Type-C devices to accept power over an Ethernet Source. The source of the power comes from the RJ45 Ethernet connection to the USB-C reversible plug into a USB-C port.
If your device is power delivery (PD) compatible, the PoE Splitter can supply up to 45 Watts of power to your device (36W and 24W POE Splitters are also available). Using a Cat5 Ethernet cable power is delivered by splitting the power from the RJ45 connection to the Type-C connection through the splitter’s circuit.
The 45W USB Type-C PoE Splitter can supply power to laptops such as Apple, HP, Asus, Samsung, and other PD enabled devices.
Applications uses: Supply power to laptops, wireless access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones or other USB Type-C high power devices.
USB Type-C PoE Splitter Features
- Supports 45 Watts of power to PD devices over a 100 meter (max) distance
- 1.8 meter USB Type-C cable length
- Standard RJ45 Ethernet Cat5 connection (100 meter max)
- Supports Apple/HP/Asus/Samsung Power Delivery
- Easily connects to power sources and PD device
Specifications and Standards
- Supports 802.3bt Type 3 “4PPoE” Standards for Type 3 devices.
- Voltage range at PD (powered Device) 42.5V – 57.0V
- Max current: 600 mA per pair
- Ambient operating Temperature: 10°C (20°F)