USB 3.1 Gen Micro Hub with 4 Ports, Variable Voltage, and Surge Protection
The CG-MIC4P31HVV is a micro sized USB hub made to Gen1 USB 3.1 specifications. Constructed with 4 USB 3.1 Type-A downstream ports, the hub will transfer data up to 5GBps. It is powered by variable 7-48V DC input through its 2 pin Phoenix connector.
The hub can be mounted in different positions using in its included metal bracket. It can also be mounted using a Din Rail Clip not included. The hub is built to save space in industrial environments in its metal chassis.
4 Port USB 3.1 Micro Hub Features
- Supports systems with USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 ports
- Has power LED indicating power is on
- Provides 4 downstream ports supporting 5Gbps data speeds
- Provides 1 upstream Type-B port to the host computer
- Compliant with USB 3.1 specifications
- Built with RISC-like hub controller
- Data speeds of up to 5Gbps Super-Speed, 480Mbps High-Speed, and 12Mbps Full-Speed, and 1.5Mbps Low-Speed
- Supports +7-48V DC self-power input (power adapter sold separately) through 2 pin Phoenix connector
- Supports 15KV ESD surge protection for each port
- Operating Temp.: 0° – 70°C (32° to 150°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20° to 85°C (-4° to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH