The CG-6PU2MGD is a managed USB 2.0 hub which is designed to provide rich unique features for industrial applications. It provides an instant expansion of 6 USB 2.0 downstream facing ports and keeps excellent reliability and compatibility with all USB3.x, USB2.0, and 1.1 existing devices.
The hub complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and works up to 480Mbps. It accepts a wide range of input power from 7~48 VDC.
The CG-6PU2MGD is supplied with managing software utilities that can turn on/off the bus power of each downstream device or even reset the entire hub. It also can save the designated state to its flash memory and read it back as the initial state of its next power up cycle. Different utilities were supported for different operating systems such as Windows, Intel x86-64 and ARM-based Linux.
Since the USB is the most popular and scalable expansion bus for modern computers, the CG-6PU2MGD provides an ideal solution to add your USB devices immediately and save your investment.
The CG-6PU2MGD software package contains several managing software utilities that support different platforms allowing better control over each individual ports’ status. A GUI (Graphical User Interface) and console command prompt utilities for all major Microsoft Windows. It also includes utilities for different Linux versions. The utilities were written to easily operate with the applications software written with different languages such as C#, C++, VB, Python or even a PHP server scripting language.
Image: Port managing software displaying the On/Off status of each port.
- Compliant with USB Specification 2.0
- Metal Case, DIN Rail, and wall-mountable
- Software Manageable Bus power for each Port
- Supports software utility for Windows, Linux
- Provides 6 Downstream USB2.0 Facing Ports
- Provides 6 LEDs Indicating each bus power states
- Supports 480Mbps (High speed), 12Mbps (Full-speed), and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD Level 4 Protection for Each Port
- Supports +7~48V DC Wide Range Input Power
- 6 Port Managed USB 2.0 Hub
- USB-A to Screw Lock USB-B Cable
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- DIN Rail Clips
- Screw Pack