CG-7PU3MGD from our MDS-UH Port Management Series is a USB3.2 Gen 1 Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.1 Gen 1 and works up to 5Gbps. It provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB3.2 screw-lock connectors.
The CG-7PU3MGD provides a unique self-power mode to work with a wide range (+7~48V) input DC power from its terminal blocks. It supports USB charging specifications by turning its downstream ports from a Standard Downstream Port (SDP) into Charging Downstream Port (CDP) or Dedicated Charging Ports (DCP).
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the CG-7PU3MGD provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
The CG-7PU3MGD software package contains several managing software utilities that support different platforms allowing better control over each individual ports’ status. A GUI (Graphical User Interface) and console command prompt utilities for all major Microsoft Windows. It also includes utilities for different Linux versions. The utilities were written to easily operate with the applications software written with different language such as C#, C++, VB, Python, or even a PHP server scripting language.
Image: Port managing software displaying the On/Off status of each port.
- Compliant with USB Specification 3.2 Gen 1
- Metal Case with DIN RAIL Mounting Kit for
- Industrial Critical Applications
- Built-in RISC-like USB3.2 Gen 1 Hub Controllers
- Provides 7 Downstream USB 3.2 Gen 1 Facing Ports
- Supports 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High-speed),
- 12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection for Each Port
- Supports +7~48V DC Wide Range Self-power Input
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Support USB Battery Charging: CDP and DCP modes
- Supports Push-In, Screw-Lock Power Terminal Blocks
- DC Jack and Terminal Blocks Power Input Connectors
- Supports USB Screw-Lock Cable Mechanism
Note: The last USB port of this hub (Port 7) does NOT support USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices. It is used to communicate with managing utilities. However, it still supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 devices.
- 7 Port Managed USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub
- 5ft. USB-A to Screw Lock USB-B Cable
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- DIN Rail Clips
- Screw Pack
*Surface Mounting screws not included.