The USBG-7U3ML USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub is an Industrial 7-Port Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus 3.2 Gen 1 Specifications Revision 1.0 and is capable of up to 5Gbps. It supports voltage of +7V to 24V DC input and provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectors. It also supports screw lock features for both upstream (USB type B) and downstream (USB type A) connectors to prevent accidental disconnection.
With built-in single chip USB 3 Hub controller, this hub is backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 or USB 3.2 Gen 1 compliant host.
The USBG-7U3ML Industrial USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub is a mountable hub that provides a unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. It is very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to function in this mode without the external power supply.
- For Systems with USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 Ports
- Provides 7 USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream ports which managing up to 5Gbps:
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 Specifications Revision 1.0
- Voltage range is +7V to 24V DC input
- Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports for Super-speed, High-speed, Full-speed and Low-speed traffic
- 1 Upstream Port for Super-speed, High-speed and Full-speed traffic
- Supports 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1), 480Mbps(USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1) and 1.5Mbps (USB 1.0) Speed
- Supports USB Screw-lock Mechanism for Secure Cable Connection
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per hub
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Built-in 350-Watt Surge Protection for each port
- Supports up to 1.5A USB Bus Power for Each Down-stream Port
- Dimensions: 5.66″(L)x2.60″(W)x1.42″(H) (16.20×6.60×3.61 cm)(Length with ears 6.44″
- Hub Weight: 0.775 lbs.
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- Supports Battery Charging Protocol Rev 1.2
- Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, Pen-drives, SATA enclosures, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more
- Windows 7, 8, 10, & Windows 11
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Supports 7 external USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector, supports screw lock features with screw lock type cables
- Supports 1 DC Jack and 1 2-pin Terminal Blocks for external power input
External Power supplies are sold separately:
- Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- USBG-7U3ML 7-Port Industrial USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub
- 6 ft.USB-A to USB-B Screw Lock Cable
- DIN Rail Mounting Brackets w/ screws
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
J. Metzger –
Very pleased, it fit my needs perfectly and works flawlessly in my overlanding vehicle stuffed behind the original OEM radio location.
It allows the powering up of more than two phones, a USB powered Bluetooth reciever, a 7″ Samsun tablet that removable, and And a USB charger for a Streamlight flashlight (a total of 5 devices with two extra ports and I am able to make use of one port to access with am laptop both phones as well as the tablet for file sharing on the go.
Now my only problem is I think I should have ordered a 2nd one for the shear fact it’s made it possible to make use of so many USB chargeable devices, I now need one in the bed inside the topper.
Currently using these in many installations on custom up fitting of client vehicles..
Rob Boisvert –
No problems receiving or operating this hub, works great and did include the power supply. This USB 3.0 hub is just the right size for what it was needed for.
Fred B. –
Have purchased from 8 different manufactures a powered USB hub to drive 6 GPRS/SMS USB modems. This is the first unit to not fail or intermittently provide power after a couple of weeks. I would give 5 stars if the mounting was more oriented to a data center communications rack and not a circuit breaker rack.