The CG-MIC4P31H is a micro sized USB hub made to USB 3.2 Gen 1 specifications. With 4 USB Type-A downstream ports the hub will transfer data up to 5 GBps. It is powered by 5V DC input through its 2 pin Phoenix connector for proper function.
The hub can be mounted using its included metal bracket; it can also be mounted using a Din Rail Clip not included. The hub is built to save space in industrial environments in its metal chassis.
- Supports systems with USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2.0, 1.1 ports
- Has power LED indicating power is on
- Provides 4 downstream ports supporting 5Gbps data speeds
- Provides 1 upstream Type-B port to the host computer
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 specifications
- Built with RISC-like hub controller
- Data speeds of up to 5Gbps Super-Speed, 480Mbps High-Speed, and 12Mbps Full-Speed, and 1.5Mbps Low-Speed
- Supports +5V DC self-power input (power adapter sold separately) through 2 pin Phoenix connector
- Supports 15KV ESD surge protection for each port
- Operating Temp.: 0 – 70 C (32 to 150 F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 85 C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- 4 Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Micro Hub
- 5ft. A to B USB 3.2 Gen 1 Device Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Screw Pack
*Surface Mounting screws not included.