The CG-4P31CHUB-M is a USB3.2 Metal Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.1 Gen 2 and works up to 10Gbps. It provides 1 USB-C upstream port and 4 downstream facing ports with 2 USB-C and 2 USB-A connectors.
With the RISC-like USB controller, it supports simultaneous operation of any combination of SuperSpeed Plus(SS+), SuperSpeed(SS), High-Speed(HS), Full-Speed(FS), and Low-Speed(LS) devices. It is backward compatible with USB1.1, 2.0, USB 3.2 Gen 1 legacy devices.
The CG-4P31CHUB-M provides a unique self-power mode to work with wide range (+7~24V DC) input DC power from its DC Jack or 2-pin terminal blocks. It supports fast USB charging specifications by turning its downstream ports from a Standard Downstream Port (SDP) into Charging Downstream Port (CDP) or Dedicated Charging Ports (DCP).
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the CG-4P31CHUB-M provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your USB investment.
- Compliant with USB3.2 Gen 2 Specification
- Metal Case with Different Mounting Options for Industrial Critical Applications
- Each Port Supports 15KV (air) ESD Surge Protection
- Upstream Facing Port: USB-C Connector
- Downstream Facing Ports: 2 x USB-C and 2 x USB-A
- Supports Type-C and Type-A Screw-Lock Cables
- Detects Flip-able/Reversible Plugging
- Supports 10Gbps (SS+), 5Gbps (SS)480Mbps (HS), 12Mbps (FS) and 1.5Mbps (LS) Speed
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Built-in Port Status Indicator LED for Each Port
- Supports Wide Range (+7~24V DC) Self-power Input
- Supports BC 1.2: SDP, CDP and DCP modes
- Charges all 4 USB Ports up to 0.9A Each Simultaneously
- 4 Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Hub
- USB-C to Screw Lock USB-C Cable
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- Power Adapter