The USBG-7DU2i 7-Port USB 2.0 is very convenient for light power consumption USB devices yet rugged enough to handle industrial environments with 350-Watt Surge Protection for each port. The hub is DIN-Rail mountable and includes unique feature to work in bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter.
If you need more power on the 7 downstream ports, it also features an external 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for self-powered mode with +7~24VDC. This power supply is available and sold separately.
Since the USB is the most popular external port for devices to connect to PCs, the USBG-7DU2i provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment. The USBG-7DU2i is a USB Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and can work up to 480Mbps.
It provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB 2.0 connectors. With NEC uPD720113 USB 2.0 controller, it is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. The USBG-7Du2i 7-Port USB 2.0 hub provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to seven USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
- Provides 7 USB 2.0 downstream facing ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- 350-Watt Surge Protection for each port
- All USB Connectors Support Screw-Lock Feature
- Supports DIN-Rail mounting
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- 2-pin Terminal Block Power Input Connector +7~24VDC
- 7 Port 350-Watt Surge Protection
- Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices.
- Supports 7 external USB 2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block
- Connector for external DC power input
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RHOS Support:
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 4.46(L)x2.42(W)x1.43(H)(length with ears 5.23in)
- (13.30×6.15×3.63 cm)
- Hub Weight: .625 lbs.
- USB 2.0 7 Port Surge Protected hub
- Din Rail Clips and screws
- USB 2.0 A to B cable with screw lock
- Paper installation guide
- *Power Supply not included; available as an optional accessory: Model# 12V7A2P-B