The “USB-C” or “USB Type-C” is the newest universal USB connector that is capable of data transfer speeds of 10 Gbps and provides the ability to carry up to 100 Watts in future applications. The USB-C connector will work with previous USB versions; however, this is based on the USB specifications and proper connection ports must be used. Like the Apple reversible lightning connector, the new USB-C connector is reversible, the user does not have to worry about which way the connector is placed and avoids possible port or plug damage.
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 2 specifications with up to 10Gbps data speeds.
- Reversible plug orientation: Power and Ground will be correct regardless of orientation.
- Compatible with Low Speed, Full Speed, and High Speed USB specifications.
- Power Delivery: Enhanced power delivery options – Scalable power charging with connectors being able to supply up to 5 A and future cables supporting 3 A for up to 100 watts of power.
- Docking Support: USB PD (USB power delivery) based on interface configuration option
- Power Production: Ability to provide 100W of power with USB 3.2 Gen 2 cabling opposed to the previous 10W.
- Durability: 10,000 connect/disconnect cycles
- Usage: Can be used with mobile devices, laptops, and tablets supporting Type-C port connections and power output.
- Variations for 1ft., 3ft., 6ft., cable length for versatile application use.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C to Type-A SuperSpeed+ Cable
1x Male USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
1x Male USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C