USB2-4COM-M Product Description
Also available from the following online retailers:
A USB 2.0 4-Port USB Serial DB-9 Professional Grade Solution for Legacy or Industrial serial RS-232 device connectivity to a Laptop or Desktop Computer. This 4-Port USB to RS-232 Adapter retains all COM port setting assigned by the operating system and or modified by user. This is very convenient if the adapter is disconnected and reconnected at a later time to another USB port on the same computer.
Using Plug-and-Play with hot plug features, the USB2-4COM-M USB 4-Port USB Serial DB-9 Adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB 2.0 4-Port Serial Adapter is bus-powered, and it works with the USB host port supplying power of 500mA.
The USB 2.0 4-Port Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Compatible with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X