The USBG-232FT-1 USB to Dual Port RS-232 Serial Adapter is designed to be light weight and portable making COM port expansion quick and easy. By connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Dual Port RS-232 Serial Adapter instantly adds two RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. The USB Dual Serial Adapter adds devices to your system using easy Plug-and-Play features and hot plug features.
Plugging the USB Dual Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB Dual Port RS-232 Serial Adapter is self-powered.
This USB to Dual RS-232 Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and/or LOW speed serial communications port.
- Adds two RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Plugin converter connecting to a USB port conveniently
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baud rates supported
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 15KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows 11
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- MINI USB to 2-port RS232 serial adapter
- 3ft. USB Extension Cable
- CD-ROM disc with drivers
- User’s Manual
Claude Lussier –
Was easy to install and works well – Like your follow up and your customer care
I needed to access serial devices (for control system design) and this unit works great! always connects and at good speeds. Highly recommended.