Announcing a New 240W Type-C High Power 4 Port Charging Station by Coolgear
Designed and developed by Coolgear, a new multi-port USB Type-C / USB Type-A 240W high powered 4 port charging station. Meant for commercial use, the Type-C charging station is designed for power hungry USB devices that depend on fully charged batteries to operate. Charge your laptops, add it to a charging cart or system and experience the benefits of high power charging.
Each USB Type-C port has an output of 60W to support USB-PD (power delivery) applications. This unique USB-C charging station focuses on Type-C product charging but also includes USB Type-A 15W legacy ports for charging older products not supported by a Type-C interface. We have designed the Type-C USB PD charging station with high charging demands in mind; this makes it an EXCELLENT choice for USB-C device charging support!
- Works with ALL USB PD devices as well as legacy Type-A devices.
- Fast Charge OLD and NEW simultaneously with Type-C and Type-A ports.
- Can charge 4 Apple MacBook’s, Chromebook’s or other USB Type-C PD power hungry products.
- Supports all USB Power Delivery power levels: 10/15/27/36/45/60W.
- Supports USB-PD, SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM etc.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-A Legacy Port with QC 3.0/Apple Fast Charge supporting up to 15W per port.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-C Power Delivery ports supporting up to 60W per port.
DC to USB-PD Adapter
An innovative technology designed to Expand Capabilities of Current Power over Ethernet (E-PoE) Standard to support low voltage DC output USB type C Power Delivery Devices. Leading the way in commercial and industrial USB-C PD designs, Coolgear has developed a sleek, micro form factor USB-C PD device with the broadest compatibility profile possible. The CG-DCPD21W tested against iPhone 8, Pixel and Pixel 2, Google Wifi, Nestcam, iPad Pro 12.9”, Samsung S8, Eero Pro, and many others to confirm full compatibility in the AT-USBC-Kit and the POE-USBC-Kit.
- Compliant with USB Power Delivery 2.0 and Type-C
- Support Type-C output and USB PD protocol
- Support 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V PD output
- Support BC1.2, Apple, Samsung
- Support Qualcomm QC2.0, QC3.0 (Certificate No.: 4787930010-2)
- Support MTK PE+1.1 and MTK PE+2.0
- Support Huawei Fast charge: FCP and SCP
- Support Samsung fast charge : AFC
- Support Spreadtrum fast charge : SFCP
4 Port Power Delivery Hub with 2 Type C PD Ports and 3 USB 3.1 Type A Port
Model Number: CG-UC31PD4H – USB PD (power delivery) is making its way into the USB device markets. With the ability to power laptops and other devices through various power delivery protocols, you’ll soon need this type of peripheral for your new equipment. Solving the problem of limited PD with USB, products with protocols such as 20V/14.5V/12V/5V can be used with this 4 Port Hub. In addition to power delivery, our new 4 port power the two USB-C and USB-A ports are compliant with USB 3.1 Gen1 speeds, this means you’ll work with data speeds up to 5Gbps, 10 times the speed of USB 2.0. Among its convenient features, the 4 port power delivery hub is surface mountable, under the table, on a wall, or on a desktop, the hubs stability is excellent! So are its screw lock compatible connections.
Applications: Laptop charging, Super-Speed data transmission.
USB-C to USB-B Power Delivery USB 3.1 Adapter w/Mounting Kit
Model Number: CG-UCUSBPDB – USB Type-C Power delivery adapters are being designed to make sure our legacy devices aren’t forgotten. This Gen1 USB 3.1 USB-C PD adapter can accommodate power protocols of 20V/5A, 14.5V/2A, 12V/3A and 5V/3A to legacy USB-B host devices. With delivered power of up to 100 watts at 20 volts, large USB devices such as laptops and monitors can be powered by this USB-C adapter. As with all USB Type-C connections, the plug itself is reversible maintaining its function regardless of how it is plugged in. The USB-C Power Delivery adapter supports up to 5Gbps data transfer as per USB 3.1 Gen1 specifications and is screw lock compatible for secure, tight cable connections. The USB-C PD adapter supports DIN Rail mounting and a USB Type-C downstream connection to the device while maintaining its Type-B host connection from the computer.
Applications: Laptop power, Monitor power, Super-Speed Data Transfer