A Controller Area Network (CAN) is a high-integrity asynchronous serial bus system for networking intelligent devices. It is often used in automotive and industrial systems.The USB-2CAN-SI-M is designed to make a fast, simple way to communicate with CAN bus devices. Connected to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB-2CAN-SI-M instantly adds two industrial CAN bus channel to your host system with easy plug and play (PnP) and hot plug features.
The USB-2CAN-SI-M provides a cost-effective solution for customers to enable communication with CAN bus devices. The solution designed using an ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit micro controller and the USB to serial chip makes it very flexible in handling small burst of CAN frames at a high speed.
The USB-2CAN-SI-M has 2500V galvanic isolation on its CAN bus. The galvanic isolation protects your computer by preventing spikes and surges from crossing over to your computer.
- Adds two CAN bus port on your computer by connecting to a port
- 16kV ESD & 2.5kV Optical Isolation Protection
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- LEDs indicate initialization and CAN bus status
- Installs as a standard Windows COM port
- Supported CAN modes: Standard, Listen, Echo
- Can be controlled over serial port using ASCII commands
- Easy to use API provided along with sample source codes and GUI sample programs
- Easy plug and play installation and CAN bus device connection
- CAN bus speed up to 1Mbps
- 128 bytes transmit and 384 bytes receive FIFO buffer for high speed data throughput
- Supports CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B protocols
- Designed by ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit microcontroller and the USB to UART chip
- Drivers provided for Windows and Linux OS
- Supports SocketCAN (slcan driver) since kernel 2.6.38+
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 2-Port USB to CAN Bus Adapter
- USB-A to USB-B Cable
- Mounting Panels
- Screw Pack
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
There are no reviews yet.