Coolgear’s Chargeit! mini USB PD Low Power Charger features an industrial-grade chassis with 1 USB Type-A and 1 USB-C charging port. It is designed to handle the harsh environments of industrial and commercial charging applications. Surface mounting flanges are built-in to the steel chassis for secure installations. This low-power dual port industrial adapter provides an effective amount of Charging power ideal for Chromebooks, Tablets, Cell phones, and light duty laptops.
Supports USB PD3.0 including Programmable Power Supply:
Programmable Power Supply (PPS) capability allows for small step-wise changes in voltage and current. PPS capability allows for constant current charging (with gradual voltage increase), followed by constant voltage charging (with gradual current reduction).
The USB PD adapter supports full-featured PD profiles on USB 3.1 Type-C Port 27 Watt maximum output. It connects to a standard 12V automotive power input or industrial 24V power input via 2-Pin Phoenix Connector. The USB PD adapter with type C port supports up to 27 Watts of PD Power, 5~12 Volt profiles and compatible with ALL USB power delivery devices.
- Wide range input voltage +12~28V DC, ideal for 12V DC and 24V DC Vehicle applications
- Dual USB Port Industrial Charger PCB: USB C (Type-C) port with power delivery + USB-A Port
- USB-A provides up to 15W of charging power & USB-C with Power Delivery that enables up to 27W with Fast Charge Protocols of PD3.0 / PPS / PD2.0, QC3.0 / QC2.0, FCP, AFC Auto Sense to give Maximum Power to Connected Device. (simultaneous charging not supported)
- Supports input over voltage and under voltage protection.
- Supports output short circuit, over current and over temperature protection.
- ESD 4KV, DC withstand voltage of 40V
- Integrated mounting flanges allow secure installs on walls and other surfaces.
- ChargeIT! Dual Port USB-C Low Power Charger
- 2-Pin Terminal Block