This USB-PD to DC module allows you to negotiate USB-PD voltage from the USB-C connected power source, and output DC voltage. When connecting to a USB C port, how do you verify the voltage input? USB Type-C connectors by themselves can not be measured for voltage input because nothing is negotiating the voltage.
The Nano USB-PD to DC module is designed for the hobbyist. It can be added to a circuit board where a USB-C port is incorporated into its design. If you are expecting a 5V input to your connection, this can be measured before hand. Verifying the input from the USB C power source is crucial for application use.
USB PD to DC Module Features
- Fast and easy migration from Type-C PD power to DC barrel/terminal pins
- Nano sized: 13.69 mm(L) x 12.49 mm(W) x 9.96 mm(H) height to top of block.
- Status LED on board
- Extremely small footprint
- Can negotiate output voltage from a USB-C Power Supply
- Can be attached to current or newly designed circuit boards by hobbyists
- PD power requester