This USB PD to DC module allows you to verify the voltage input from the USB C connected power source. When connecting to a USB C port, how do you verify the voltage input? USB Type-C connectors by themselves can not be measured for voltage input because nothing is negotiating the voltage.
The Nano USB PD to DC module is designed for the hobbyist. It can be added to a circuit board where a USB C port is incorporated into its design. If you are expecting a 5V input to your connection, this can be measured before hand. Verifying the input from the USB C power source is crucial for application use.
USB PD to DC Module Features
- Fast and easy migration from type C-PD power to DC barrel /terminal pins
- Nano sized: 13.69mm(L) x 12.49mm(W) x 9.96mm(H) height to top of block.
- Status LED on board
- Extremely small footprint
- Can measure output voltage from the USB C port connection
- Can be attached to current or newly designed circuit boards by hobbyists
- PD power requester