Compact 45W PoE to USB Type-C Output
The CGL-POE45WCPD is a 45 watt PoE to USB Type-C PD adapter that ensures up to 45 Watts of power output to the Type-C port from your Ethernet power injector. Its unique circuitry allows power in through the RJ45 injection point and out to your USB Type-C device. Power over Ethernet applications can be power enabled from within 100 meters of the power source.
With a variety of applications that can be applied, the 45W PoE to Type-C adapter’s versatility is only limited be its output; power laptops and other USB Type-C device with no problem.
45W PoE to Type-C Adapter Features
- Is a cost effective power delivery solution
- Eliminates the need for intermediate electronics for power
- Allows any USB Type-C device that requires up to 45W of power for power delivery.
- Can use Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a. STP or UTP cables for power transfer
- Maximum range of 100 meters.
- ESD and surge Protection
- Compact enough to travel with if needed
- Item Dimensions: 74.8(L) x 28.9(W) x 26.2mm(H)
- support output CV/CC
- Very High Efficiency up to 97%
- Variable voltage input :20 – 28V
- PD Profiles: 5V/3A, 12V/3A, 14.5V/3A, 20V/2.25A
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Support BC1.2, Apple, Samsung
- Support MTK PE+1.1 and MTK PE+2.0
- Support Huawei Fast charge: FCP and SCP
- Supports Samsung fast charge : AFC
- Support Spreadtrum fast charge : SFCP
Coolgear has also developed a 22 watt version of this adapter and is on our website. A 60 watt version will be available by the end of the year, please contact us with your interest in this item.