Industrial CoolGear USBG-2X232P1 USB 2-Port Serial Adapter features the best serial converter components, including FTDI FT232RL Chips, Mutli-TT USB 2.0 GL852 Chip and ZT213LFEA Zywyn Corporation Very Fast 921.6K bps UART Chip. Our USB 2-Port Serial Adapter complies to FCC/CE and RoHS guidelines, uses a metal industrial quality shell and UltraFlex USB and Serial Cables for smooth cable placement to equipment.
The USBG-2X232P1 USB 2-Port Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion fast and efficient by connecting to a host USB port on your computer or USB hub, instantly adding two RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. Making use of Plug-and-Play utilities with hot plug features the adapter is automatically detected and installed by your system. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB 2.0 Dual Serial Adapter is bus-powered, and it works with the USB host port supplying power of 500mA.
The USB 2.0 Dual Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
Additional Features & Specifications
Model No.: USBG-2X232P1
- Adds two RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM ports
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Serial ports speed up to 921.6K bps
- Two DB-9 male connectors
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support Hyper Terminal, or any other COM port number required
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included
- Windows 10 support
- USB host port of 500 mA.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
167 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm
189 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- USB 2-Port Serial Adapter with FTDI Chip
- Driver Disc
*Surface Mounting screws not included.