1st Generation USB 3.1 Type-C Cable
This is a “USB-C” or “USB Type-C” USB 3.1 first generation cable and one of CableMAX’s newest USB data cables. The USB 3.1 FG cable includes the newest universal USB connector that is capable of USB 3.0 throughput and provides the ability to reverse the connector without damage to your data port.
This USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C cable is compatible with previous USB versions of USB 2.0 devices. The USB Type-C connector footprint provides for the use of USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 versions of the USB Specifications. The first generation USB 3.1 cable provides for data transfer speeds of 5Gbps! Second generation cables will provide much higher data transfer rates at 10Gbps!
Note: USB 3.1 Generation 1 (Gen1) cables are cables that are new but from an older version of USB 3.0. The USB 3.0 specification has been renamed to USB 3.1 because of certain changes.
- White Attractive cable for Business or personal use
- Type-C connector connect/disconnect cycles tested to 10,000
- Delivers 5Gbps Data Transfer Rate
- Can be used with mobile devices, laptops, and tables supporting Type-C port connections and power output.
- Reversible USB Type-C connector orientation.
- Connects from your USB 3.0 Host Type-A port to Type-C device port
- 1 Meter Cable Length for flexibility
- Compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 specifications
- Capable of 5 Gbps Data Transfer and supports power currents of 1.5 A – 3.0 A over the 5 V power bus