Coolgear’s new Low Power CG-POE15vPD-LP USB C with PD (power delivery) PoE Splitter for Nest Cam IQ Outdoor & Nest Cam IQ Indoor. This is a remote USB Type C PD Power over Ethernet device to use with any Active or Passive PoE Switch. It’s designed to provide power at 15Volt PD profile to all PD Nest Family Cameras.
With our Mini USB PDoE adapter, you can power your Nest Cam directly with your Ethernet cable, bypassing the bulky A/C adapter near the camera. The CG-POE15vPD-LP POE to USB C converter also has, built-in output overload, and short-circuit protection. The 15 Volt USB PD profile used in Google Nest Camera IQ works flawlessly.
USB C with PDoE Features (Power Delivery over Ethernet):
- 60% Smaller than any other PoE to USB Type-C solution
- Works with Nest Cam IQ, Sensors, and other Low Power USB-C Devices
- Output with Power Delivery Profiles (USB PD 3.0) : 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V Type C PD with PPS 10 Watt
- Ideal for extending continuous power to USB-C devices requiring up to 10 watts
- Made to withstand harsh environments with an operating temperature of 0°C ~ 60°C ( 32°F ~ 140°F )
- Fully IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af compliant PoE.
- Power Output: 10 Watts USB Type C PD
- Industrial temperature operation
- Overload, Over Current, & Short-Circuit Protection
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 64 × 29 × 25mm(H)
- Operating Temperature: 10°C ~ 60°C (41F to 172F)
- Class 0 signature.
- USB-C with PD Low Power PoE adapter
We have had multiple reports of incompatibility with Araknis hardware. At this time customers planning to use PoE switches are encouraged to use Netgear brand equipment.
There are no reviews yet.