The MSD-SRP2XM-PRO is a multi-protocol RS-232 / 422 / 485 3-in-1 serial device server that is designed to connect RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 serial devices including POS, barcode readers, sensors, meters, weighing systems, CNC controllers and PLC to an IP-based Ethernet Network. The MSD-SRP2XM-PRO provides 2 ports, supporting RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 modes.
The MSD-SRP2XM-PRO extracts power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) standard.
The serial devices are connected to Ethernet and available on the Internet for sharing, configuring remotely via the rich Network Protocols such as TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, VCOM, Serial Telnet, RFC2217, Remote-Pair-Master-Slave, Modbus RTU.
To be backward compatible with the legacy serial device running the existing COM port application software, the MSD-SRP2XM-PRO provides a Virtual COM port redirection driver (VCOM) migrating your serial application perfectly without modifying the software.
Moreover, with the Remote-Pair-Master-Slave mode, serial devices can communicate each other via the peer-to-peer mode without any intermediate PC nor conversion software.
- Supports 2 Male DB9 Serial Port Over Ethernet
- 1 RJ45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Rugged Metal Case with DIN-Rail and Wall-Mount Kit
- Serial Modes: RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 4-wire and 2-wire
- Network Protocols: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, VCOM, Serial Telnet, RFC2217, Remote-Pair-Master-Slave, Modbus Server, Modbus Client
- Supports SNMP Protocols
- Supports 15 KV ESD Protection for all Serial Signals
- Supports 5V Power Option over DB9’s Pin 9
- Provides Rich Configuration Methods Including Windows Based VCOM Administrator Utility and Web Browser
- Provides COM Port Redirection (Virtual COM) Drivers
- Supports Serial Baud Rate Up to 921.6Kbps
- Supports Automatic Data Flow Control
- 5~24V DC Wide Range Input Power
- Can be powered by either PoE or the included 5V DC Power Supply
- 2-Port Serial to Ethernet Device Server
- 5V DC Power Supply
- DIN Rail Clip
- Surface Mounting Bracket
- Screw Pack (4x)
*Surface Mounting screws not included.