USB PD Integrator 180W (Max) Circuit Board
Coolgear Labs USB PD Integrator design for high power 180W charging applications. It’s wide range of USB power delivery voltages are from 5V up to 20V. The USB-C port voltage and current are rated up to 41.4 watts per USB-C port, its Type-A ports are QC 3.0 with up to 18W per port.
We have designed this board with an Injoinic chip for Type-C USB PD charging and high demand needs. This makes it an EXCELLENT choice for USB-C device charging applications!
PDO Report for Type-C Port Output
NOTE: This integrator board is meant to operate at a maximum of 180W total, exceeding this power range may cause damage to the board and or your devices. The following PD profile apply to this board.
USB-C Power Delivery voltages range from 5V, 2.39A | 9V, 2.39A | 12V, 2.31A | 15V, 2.07A | 20V, 2.07A.
USB A Port Statistics
- Apple 5V 2.4A
- Samsung 5V 2.0
- Samsung-AFC (adaptive fast charge) 9V
- BC1.2 (battery charging spec.) 5V, 9V, 12V
Power Connector and Wire Schematic
- Multi port device charging applications using USB Type-C Power Delivery.
- Laptop charging carts, cases and systems.
- HP, Dell, Asus, Apple MacBook or Chromebook computers.
- Retail displays for the latest USB type C devices.
USB PD Integrator Board Features & Benefits
- Works with ALL USB PD Device as well as Legacy Type A devices.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-C Power Delivery ports supporting up to 41.4W per port.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-A Legacy Port with QC 3.0/Apple Fast Charge supporting up to 18W per port.
- Can charge 4 Apple MacBook’s, Chromebook’s or other USB Type-C PD power hungry products.
- Supports all USB-PD Power Delivery voltages from 5V, 2.39A | 9V, 2.39A | 12V, 2.31A | 15V, 2.07A | 20V, 2.07A.
- Backwards compatible with all USB standards BC 1.2 and Apple Fast Charge as well as QC3.0.
- Supports USB-PD, SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM etc.
- Item Dimensions: 174.10(L) x 61.84(W) x 17.56mm(H)
- Over-voltage protection.
- Over-current protection.
- Over-temperature protection.
Environmental & Operation Ratings
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- DC Input: 24V
- 180W high power charging integrator board only