USB TTL 5V or 3.3V via jumper setting
USB TTL in its simplest form! Through jumper settings on the board, the voltage can be set to either 5V or 3.3V depending on your application, everything you need for TTL in a very small form factor.
Integrated into the TTL circuit board is a USB 2.0 connector and its 6-wire terminal block for RS232 serial signals GND, CTS#, RTS#, TxD, RxD, VCC with LED activity for TxD, RxD, and power. All wiring connections are separate to be installed into the terminal block then attached via TTL pins in your system.
The idea behind this USB TTL system is that the individual wires that are connected to the terminal block form a breakout connection of sorts to form the serial connection. The TTL serial adapter can be enabled via a USB extension cable also; it does not have to be connected directly into the host port which gives you a great mobile type option.
USB TTL Adapter Features
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Circuit integration between all components (USB port and terminal block)
- Breakout cable emulation when Individual wires are connected
- Terminal block connection
- RS232 signals
- Can be connected to a USB cable extension for additional placement options.
- Dimensions: 2.369″(L) x 1.190″(W) x .558″(H) height is to the top of the terminal block
- USB TTL adapter
- 6 individual TTL wires with pin connection