USB-C PD from DC Adapter
Use the 24V DC to USB-PD adapter to power up your Type C Device with a Legacy power supply/power source.
The USB-PD cable from the IP6XPOEv2.2_20V can be connected to any USB Type-C device to power and charge that device. The adapter needs 24vDC to the board, providing output USB C PD at various profiles including; 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A.
Small Compact Size, just perfect to be integrated into your next project.
- USB Type-C PD Profiles: 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A
- Input: 2 Pin Phoenix Connector 22~24V DC,
- Output: USB-C Female
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 60°C
- Humidity: 5-90%
High efficiency and good thermal Characteristics
- Small size
- support output CV/CC
- Very High Efficiency up to 97%
- Variable voltage input :20 – 28V
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Support BC1.2, Apple, Samsung
- Support Qualcomm QC2.0, QC3.0 (Certificate No.: 4787930010-2)
- Support MTK PE+1.1 and MTK PE+2.0
- Support Huawei Fast charge: FCP and SCP
- Support Samsung fast charge : AFC
- Support Spreadtrum fast charge : SFCP