Power over Ethernet (PoE) to Type-C Devices with True AC/DC Conversion
Power over Ethernet is the process of passing electrical power along an Ethernet cable to a device needing power. Used with the PoE Splitter is a true AC to DC converter adapter, Coolgear’s 22W DC to USB PD Power Pod adapter. When an Ethernet cable is connected from its power source, then to the PoE Splitter, it forms an electrical flow.
The output of the splitter is connected to the 22W AC to DC USB-PD Power Pod. The AC to DC converted flow can now continue to the USB-C device. The PoE Splitter allows up to a 100 meter connection from its source. The USB-PD Power Pod supports PD profiles; 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A.
Together, this PoE system lets you power USB-C devices from over 300ft. away without the need for modification to your infrastructure. The PoE Splitter & power delivery system will work with any device that excepts power through a Type-C port.
PoE Power Delivery System Features
- Works with Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a. STP or UTP cables.
- True AC to DC conversion power conversion.
- Powers USB devices from up to 100 meters away.
- Supports PD Profiles 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A.
- Very easy to travel with where USB PD is needed.
- Can be used with iPhone 8, Pixel and Pixel 2, Google Wifi, Nestcam, iPad Pro 12.9”, Samsung S8, Eero Pro, and many others.
- Supports Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Temperature Protection.
- Support BC1.2, Apple, Samsung.
- Power Pod 18-24V DC, Output: USB-C Female.
- 22W DC to USB-PD Power Pod
- PoE Plitter
Note: Ethernet cabling is not included with this item.