The combination of USB and Serial technology allows more versatility in the use of RS422, and RS485 serial devices to further the expansion of existing networks, even when the computer doesn’t offer serial ports. The USB to Dual Serial Hi-Speed adapter with the 128 byte FIFO allows communication, even in heavily loaded systems.
The USB-2COMi-M USB to Dual Serial provides two DB9 male connectors & two 6-pin terminal block connectors (pictured above) for optimal flexibility of serial connection. The USB-2COMi-M also allows mode control with its 2-pin DIP Switches (not shown), the unique features help to reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- No need to open chassis to set operation modes-two external DIP switches for easy RS-422, RS-485 mode settings
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- RS-422 data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
- RS-485 4-wire data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-
- RS-485 2-wire data signals: Data-, Data+
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Built-in termination and biasing
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-422/RS-485 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Item Dimensions: 115 x 84 x 25 mm ( W x L x H ), 137 x 84 x 25 mm with DB9 connector and ears
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- USB to Dual Serial RS-422 / RS-485 Industrial Adapter
- Din Rail mounting plates and screws
- USB A to B Cable
- Driver Disc
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
There are no reviews yet.