Also available from the following online retailers:
The USB to Serial Dual Port Adapter uses an FTDI Chipset when the USB cable is engaged giving you to additional RS-232 ports. Working with Windows 10, the USB to Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, serial printers, and more. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and or LOW serial communications port.
This adapter adds two Windows serial Com ports via it’s USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. Connection to USB is via a 0.9m detachable USB cable ( supplied ).
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Item Dimensions: 3.30(L)x2.87(W)x1.62in(H)
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X