The CM-41082 Industrial 8-Port DB-9 RS232 to USB Adapter provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add RS232 connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements. The Industrial 8-Port DB-9 RS232 to USB Adapter is an Isolation and surge protection 8S RS232 to USB serial adapter that is designed for PC, thin client, or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don’t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The CM-41082 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
Package Contents (pictured below):
- 8 port RS232 to USB Adapter
- Power Supply
- USB Device Cable
- User Manual
- Driver Disc
Additional Features & Specifications:
- 8-x port RS232 to USB Adapter w/ Isolation and Surge Protection
- Provides 8 RS232 Serial Ports over USB Port
- Provides 8 DSUB-9 Connectors
- Baud Rate from 75 bps to 921.6Kbps
- 512-Byte Deep FIFOs for each Port
- Supports 5,6,7,8 Data Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, or None parity mode
- Supports 1, 1.5 and 2 Stop Bits
- Provides 2,500Vrms Optical Isolation
- Built-in Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Supports USB Bus Power
- DC Jack for Optional DC 5V Power Input
- Fully compatible with USB1.0 and USB1.1; Forward compatible with USB2.0
- Serial Port
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Normally Power solely from USB Bus, no external power supply needed.
- A +5V DC Jack Input for supports Power over DB9-Male applications.
- 6.83”(L) x 3.83”(W) x 1.70”(H) (17.35 x 9.72 x 4.32 cm)