RS422/485 through Terminal wire Adapter
The mini USBG-422MINI is a surge and static protected USB to RS-422/485 Plug-in Adapter. The USB to Industrial Single RS-422/485 Plug-in Adapter is designed to make industrial communication port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the Mini USB to Terminal RS422 adapter instantly adds an industrial RS-422/485 communication port to your system.
Connecting the USBG-422MINI to the USB port, this Plug-in adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn’t require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The RS-422/485 port functions as native Windows COM port, and it is compatible with Windows serial communication applications.
Acting as a Windows COM port, the USB Industrial I/O Adapter provides instant connectivity to RS-422/485 communication device for factory automation equipment, multi-drop data collection devices, barcode readers, time clocks, scales, data entry terminals, PC-to-PC long distance communications and serial communication in harsh environments. The USB Industrial I/O provides industrial solution for applications requiring single node or multi-drop communications over short and long distance.
- Supported by Windows 10
- Adds a high speed RS-422 / 485 serial port via USB connection
- 256 bytes receive buffer for high speed data throughput
- 128 bytes transmit buffer for high speed data throughput
- Requires no IRQ, DMA, I/O port
- Data rates: 300 bps to 1M bps
- Connector: one 6-pin terminal block connector
- Auto transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex operation
- RS-422 (4 wire) data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND
- RS-485 (4 wire) data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND
- RS-485 (2 wire) data signals: data-, data+ GND
- Monitor LEDs of TxD, RxD indicating port status
- Easy operating mode configuration and setting
- Provides 15KV ESD protection and 600W surge protection for all serial signals
- FTDI virtual COM port drivers provided for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012, 2008, 2003, XP, 2000
Linux kernel 2.4 and up built-in support. No driver installation required.
- Wide ambient temperature operation 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- CE, FCC approval
- Item Dimensions: 1.91(L) x 1.55(W) x .736in(H)
- RS-422/485 Mini Serial Adapter
- 3ft. USB-A to B Device Cable
- Driver Disk