The USB-2COM-M 2 Port USB to Serial RS-232 DB-9 Adapter is designed for industrial applications with its metal housing and mounting brackets to make serial port expansion quick and simple. When connecting to a host USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB to Serial Dual Port Adapter instantly adds two RS-232 serial communication ports to your system for current and future serial applications.
Connection the USB to Serial Adapter to the host USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts or configurations since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. An optional feature to supply power output of 5V, 150mA through PIN-1 & 2 of terminal block to the serial devices requiring power.
The 2 Port USB to Serial RS-232 DB-9 Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
Package Contents (pictured above):
- 2 Port USB to Serial RS-232 DB-9 Adapter Device.
- 3 foot USB A to B device cable.
- Driver Disc/Manual. (not shown)
- Adds two industrial RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Optional feature to supply power output of 5V, 150mA through PIN-1 & 2 of terminal block to the serial devices requiring power
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Item Dimensions: 2.84(L)(3.24in DB-9 to DB-9)x2.28(W)x.877in(H)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 2 port serial adapter
- USB A to B cable
- Driver Disc